Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) Research Group
Welcome to CrySP!
CrySP carries out research in the areas of cryptography, security, and privacy. The members of CrySP study
a wide variety of topics, from designing cryptographic protocols to
the evaluation of their effectiveness and usability in deployed
systems. Here are some examples....
- CrySP is growing again! Our newest CrySP faculty member, Florian Kerschbaum, will be
joining us in January 2017!
- We are growing! Welcome to our newest CrySP faculty member, Sergey Gorbunov!
- The CrySP RIPPLE Facility
is now up and running!
- Congratulations to CrySP faculty members Doug Stinson for being named a University
Professor, and Ian
Goldberg for being named a University
- Phase III of the CrySP Lab is now complete, and the students have
moved in. The lab now seats 16 graduate students and a number of
undergraduates. The phone number is 519 888 4567 x31337, and the room number is DC 3332.
- CrySP is actively looking for students interested in grad studies. See 'Prospective Students' on the left for details.
Last modified: Thursday, 20-Oct-2016 09:08:15 EDT